Planning on making a transfer to an EU country? You can choose from 35 of them with us!
Here are a few things to note when making a transfer to an EU corridor:
When making the transfer, you will need to put in the IBAN number amongst other details of your recipient.
IBAN Number: This is an International Bank Account Number
- It has a combination of up to 34 digits and letters to identify the recipient's bank.
- Do ask your recipient regarding this detail.
- Not to worry, if you put in the wrong IBAN number, the transfer will be refunded along with the fee 💲
How much does my transfer fee cost?
- It will be RM6 per transfer to any EU country 💰
What currency will my transfer be sent in?
- It will be in Euros for all 35 countries 💶
How long does it take for my transfer to reach my recipient?
Monday - Friday
- Transfer made before 3 PM MYT: To arrive by the end (11:59 PM) of the next working day.
- Transfer made after 3 PM MYT: To arrive by the end (11:59 PM) of the next 2working day.
Saturday - Sunday/Public Holiday according to Malaysia's PH
Which country can I send to?
List of 35 European Union countries you can send to:
If you need any assistance, kindly chat with us by tapping the circle on the top left of 'Home'> Get Help> Chat with us, and we are ready to assist you further.