For your AliPay transfer to be successfully credited to the recipient, here is our checklist that you should take note:
- The recipient's account must be a personal AliPay account and no tourist/business AliPay account allowed
- The recipient must have a China issued government ID in order for the transfer to go through, and this will be validated on AliPay's end.
- The recipient must have provided a valid AliPay ID, which is the mobile number used for AliPay.
- The recipient must also link their UnionPay card to their AliPay within 24 hours, for the transfer to be successfully credited.
- The recipient must also receive less than 5 transfers per calendar month from external parties, such as BigPay.
- We also suggest checking on the details of the transfer, so the receivers' name has to be either exactly as per the registered Romanized name in their passport.
- If possible, please include the e-mail of the recipient as well during your transfer.
If you need any assistance, kindly chat with us by tapping the circle on the top left of 'Home'> Get Help> Chat with us, and we are ready to assist you further.