You can now get instant rebates when you use BigPay. Don’t know how to use them? Don’t worry, we’re here to help!
1. View the amount of cashback you have by going to 'Explore' > click on Cashback Balance
2. Top up your BigPay account via bank transfer or debit/credit card or cash top up.
3. Shop and Pay with BigPay in any of the eligible transactions: *Cashback is not redeemable for withdrawal transactions and top-ups to other e-wallets.
4. Get up to 10% rebate from your cashback balance as soon as the transaction turn from 'pending' to 'settled'.
If you're not too sure where to use your cashback credits, you can actually use them pretty much anywhere.
1. Shop for the best outfits and dress to impress for the new year
2. Shop for the best skins and increase your gem count in your favourite RPG.
3. Just go out and makan-makan with friends and family.
We also prepared a list of frequently asked questions about this new system to help you navigate better. We can't wait for you to start getting these credits and to start spending on some fun stuff!
Frequently Asked Questions About BigPay's Cashback Credit
How to check your remaining cashback credit balance?
Log in to your BigPay app
Tap Rewards and select 'Cashback Balance'
What transactions are eligible for the cashback?
All card transactions at physical and online merchants are eligible for redeeming cashback credits. Stay tuned for updates and more eligible transactions.
When will my cashback credits expire?
They will expire 30 days after you receive your last balance. If you receive more cashback credits, your expiry date for all cashback credits will be extended for another 30 days.
How much cashback will I get per transaction?
You will receive 10% cashback for every eligible transaction based on your remaining cashback credits.
How do I earn more cashback credits?
Follow us on social media, via email, or open your app daily to be updated on all ongoing promos.
Cashback Credits Mechanics:
1. Cashback Credits may be redeemed through card purchases including:
Domestic card transactions performed at physical merchants
Domestic card transactions performed at online merchant
International card transactions performed at physical merchants
International card transactions performed at online merchant
2. Cashback Credits will be automatically redeemed and converted into cash balance after the system confirmation of the eligible transaction.
3. Cashback Credits may not be withdrawn or converted directly to cash
4. Cashback Credits may not be redeemed through the following types of
Cash-outs or withdrawals
App-integrated payment of utility bills;
App-integrated payment of Government related fees/payments
App-integrated payment of telco postpaid bills and prepaid service top-ups
App-integrated games purchases
Top up of other e-wallets and bank accounts.
5. The user’s Cashback Credits will expire and be forfeited if not consumed within 30 days of receipt.
We can't wait to see what you spend your money on. We hope that these cashback credits gives you that extra mile to do more fun stuff for yourselves and your family!