P.s.: Sila klik di sini untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Malaysia
Thank you for having a BigPay account with us 😊
Here is some information that might be useful to know about your account limit:
What's the maximum amount I can have in my BigPay wallet?
Your BigPay wallet can hold up to RM20,000 at any one time.
P.s.: Here's some tips from us to enable the RM20,000 wallet limit:
- Remember to enable the geolocation on your phone
- To not use an outdated OS on your phone
- iOS must be version 13 or newer
- Android must be version 9 or newer
Is there a limit on contactless (payWave) payments? 💳
Yes, it's RM1,000 daily. If you have met the RM1,000 daily limit, please use the Chip and PIN method for your next payment.
Is there a limit on my online payment or offline PIN payments? 💳
Yes, it's RM10,000 per transaction. If you need to perform more than RM10,000 to a merchant, you may split the transactions into two or more if the merchant allows.
What are the transfer limits? 🌏
It depends on where you’re sending to.
Local bank transfers:
The limits are different when you transfer money overseas - we’ll let you know in the app if you reach the limit.
Is there a top up limit? 🔎
There are no limits on top ups for online bank transfers and debit cards. But you can only hold a maximum of RM20,000 at any one time.
If you're using a credit card, you can only top up a maximum of RM10,000 monthly.
Is there a limit on ATM cash withdrawals? 🏧
Our limits on ATM withdrawals are:
● 10 withdrawals daily OR
● A maximum withdrawal limit of RM10,000 daily (this amount includes ATM withdrawal fee).
Please note that ATM machines/provider have their own limits too.
Is there a limit on my DuitNow transactions?
You may transact up to RM10,000/day with DuitNow QR/DuitNow ID Transfer or DuitNow Instant Transfer
- A QR payment to personal account outside of BigPay, have a limit of RM 5,000/day.
- A QR payment to the merchants has a limit of RM 3,000/day
- A transfer to another BigPay account with QR/DuitNow ID transfer has a shared limit with BigPay's Friends transfer of RM 2,000/day.
How to perform the adjustment on a selected daily limit feature?
It's simple! Just follow the below steps:
1. Click the top left circle to access your profile
2. Scroll and select 'Limit'
3. Pull the bar to adjust the daily limit you want to.
4. Key in the In-app authentication along with face ID/fingerprint or passcode to authorize the changes.
If you need any assistance, kindly chat with us by tapping the circle on the top left of 'Home'> Get Help> Chat with us, and we are ready to assist you further.