P.s.: Sila klik di sini untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Malaysia
Thank you for your kind interest in BigPay Later! ✨
Here is some information that might be useful for you to understand BigPay Later better.
Who can apply for a Loan? 🤔
All BigPay users in Malaysia can apply for a loan with us. Everyone who applies for a loan undergoes an evaluation and credit check.
You can apply for a loan using your app in four simple steps:
- Select Loans in the Explore tab of the app.
- Enter the amount you'd like to borrow and over how long, and we’ll give you a quote in seconds (or in 1 working day).
- Fill in the form with accurate information that will assist us fairly assess your loan application.
- Once your Personal Loan is approved, the amount you applied for will automatically be deposited in your BigPay account.
How do BigPay Later obtain my credit score?
Any loan applications are carefully evaluated based on the information provided by you, and the following broad parameters outlined below:
- You must be a Malaysian citizen aged between 18-65 years old, OR a foreigner with a long-term residence pass aged between 25-55 years old.
- You must currently be residing in Malaysia.
- Your income should be sustainable to service all your outstanding loans.
- You have a good credit history.
Loan Application Update
Once you have applied for the loan in the BigPay app, it should take about 1 working days to receive the result. If you have not received an update after 1 working day, you may kindly check your registered email address. Our dedicated team might have sent you an email to request for additional documents.
If you haven’t received an email about your loan application, check your spam folder to make sure it didn’t end up there by accident. Don’t forget to mark the email as safe so that future emails from email@example.com are sent to your main inbox. You will get a notification via the app or via your registered email regarding the status of your application 📧
If you need any assistance, kindly chat with us by tapping the circle on the top left of 'Home'> Get Help> Chat with us, and we are ready to assist you further.