P.s.: Sila klik di sini untuk membaca artikel ini dalam Bahasa Malaysia
We're truly sorry that you're having an issue with logging in to your BigPay account. 🙏
There are several reasons why you might be facing a login issue. Check out the following sections that could better assist you:
a) You have changed your phone number and not able to login using your new number
Solution: Kindly chat with our live agents and let them know these details:
i) Old number
ii) New number
iii) Phone brand and model
Our team will assist you change the number and email you with an update 📧
b) You need to enter a "Recovery Code" to login'
If you received this error message when you try to log in, you will need to chat with our live agents and ask for a recovery code. Kindly perform a verification asked by the agent and you will receive a recovery code that is valid for 24 hour in your registered email inbox 📧
c) You are trying to login and there error messages as below:
You would need to reach out to our live agents regarding this issue. Kindly let them know of this error message and for a faster assistance, please provide us with these information:
i) Your phone brand and model.
ii) If you have ever changed your phone number.
iii) If anyone else has ever logged in to their BigPay account using your device before.
d) Login SMS Issues
BigPay's Login OTP is a SMS Login Link. Once you've click on the link, you'll directed to the App's Passcode page to login 📲
If you haven't received the SMS Login Link, please try the following steps to troubleshoot:
1) Put your phone on and off flight mode.
2) Take out your SIM card, wipe it, put it back in.
3) Change your internet network. Eg: Use WIFI instead of 4G or 4G instead of WIFI to refresh the network. Or, enable Flight Mode for 5 seconds and then disable it.
e) There is an error message when you have logged in and you cannot see your balance
- If you are seeing 'Your card is blocked'
If this is the error message you see in your app, it means all you need to do is to
1. Tap on the 'X' button
2. Activate your BigPay card with the steps in this article: [Card] How Do I Activate My BigPay Card? 💳
- If you are seeing 'Blocked due to suspicious activities'
If you received this error message once you are logged it, it could be that there was something unusual in your account and therefore, your account was blocked.
Kindly search in your registered email for "BigPay" and there should be an email sent to you regarding this issue. Once you've replied the email with all the relevant information, our team will review it and unblock your account for you 🔐
If you are still facing a login issue, here are some basic troubleshooting steps that you could try:
a) Passcode issue
If you forgot your passcode, you can click on "FORGOT?" and answer the 2 security questions asked. Once you have done so, you will get to set a new 6-digit passcode to login to your account.
b) App update
1. Check your AppStore or Google PlayStore to update your app to the latest version.
2. Login again.
c) Force close BigPay app
1. Try to force close the BigPay app.
2. Relogin to your BigPay account.
If you find that all the other troubleshooting method does not work, kindly try to do this method:
1. Uninstall BigPay app from your device.
2. Turn off your device, and restart it.
3. Reinstall BigPay app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
4. Login > click on the link sent in SMS and it will lead you straight to the homepage!
If you need any assistance, kindly chat with us by tapping the circle on the top left of 'Home'> Get Help> Chat with us, and we are ready to assist you further.